Following the Inflight Health Briefing Sheet on Hydration on Hydration, the next few posts will concentrate on practical tools for flyers
who want to arrive hydrated every time.
Step 1: Buy a non-BPA water bottle
Step 2: Order Echo Effervescent Hydrogen tablets online
Step 3: Drop 1 tab in 16 oz of water and sip throughout your flight, repeat as often as needed
Lets connect the dots...
- Hydrogen the number one element of the periodic table is the most abundant element in the universe
- Hydrogen + Oxygen typically produces water = Hydration
- An abundance of hydrogen protects the body against alpha particles of cosmic radiation, ps a hydrogen polymer, is used in the NASA space shuttle for this very reason
- An alternative theory of jet lag says the over-acidification of the body tissues at altitude sets the conditions for jet lag in motion
- A lack of hydration equals systemwide acidification
- Remember lemonade colour urine inflight GOOD (↓dehydration), apple juice colour urine BAD (↑more dehydration)
Disclosure - I have no affiliation with Echo Effervescent, but I do use this kick-ass product. Warning : Use supplements responsibly and under supervision if necessary.